Friday, May 9, 2014

Our family is growing by two feet!


That's right there is a baby GIRL in our future! 

At first we were excited and shocked at this news (I think we both thought the baby would be a boy) but after a few days of letting it sink in we are so grateful that Lord has decided to add some pink to our family!

Little miss is due to make her appearance mid-September 2014. A perfect time, in my opinion. 

Here are some pictures of Eli when he found out. 





When we told Eli the news he wasn't all smiles. Not necessarily because we are having a girl, but because he had to keep posing with the balloons. 

The out-takes:




My personal favorite:

Thanks for rejoicing with us!

"In their hearts humans plan their course, but The Lord establishes their steps."
Proverbs 16:9

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you and I like the clever title and accompanying photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh HI! I just found your blog from a link on danielle's (your comment) and it made me so happy when the "ellie" i clicked on was YOU!!!

    adding you to my reader right this minute!

    and I am so happy to see you adding pink shoes to the family. that pic is just precious. and the outtakes are awesome too. I regret not taking more unhappy pics of my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete