Friday, October 16, 2020

Joy & Faith



I love this age with my girls. Suzi calls Hannah her best friend and Hannah grabs dress up clothes for Suzi to put on so they can play. ❤️

Both our girls have a fruit of the spirit as their middle name. Hannah Joy and Suzi Faith. After Suzi was born Keith said God knew we needed joy when Hannah was an infant and faith as we added a 3rd child to our family. As they grow I see these fruits multiply in their lives and wait with expectation at what God will do. 

The unknowns with Hannah’s seizures and which medicine will work best is still present but I am seeing more communication in her. As you all probably know she has speech apraxia + hearing loss = hard to communicate. But these past few weeks Hannah has been expressing more thoughts and words to me. Just today she looked outside after the rain stopped and said “rain stopped, the sun!” When I took the girls to the park this week she repeatedly said “thank you” for bringing me. She and I also try and take Jack the dog for a walk on Monday and Wednesday and she definitely tries to engage in conversation about birds and leaves and everything else a little girl talks about on a walk. 

I’m thankful for the goodness of God in the midst of hard times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment