Wednesday, August 21, 2013

To blog...

I have been toying with the idea for sometime now to start a blog.  I am a blog reader, I just love it.  I love to read about what other families are up to, know how to pray for them and just stay connected even though I hardly ever comment, I do read them faithfully.  Now that I'm a Mom I find myself wanting to read but not having the time to commit to even a chapter of a book, blogs are great for that.  I also think they are great ways to document your life and they give me more incentive to take pictures of life because I can put them on a blog.  So, here it goes...

Let me introduce my family...
Keith & I

We started this journey together not too many years ago and are enjoying every minute of it!  We currently live in Austin, TX and have been blessed by jobs, friends, a church and bright warm sunshine here!

A couple of years later this little guy appeared on the scene...
Eli

Now almost 18 months later he makes us laugh, keeps us on our toes and reminds us how blessed we are to be his parents.  


Hopefully the things I want to get out of blogging (like documenting family memories, keeping up with friends, etc) will come with time, but I desire to be honest and not just write about all the good stuff.  Hopefully this blog will help me to be real with others as well as myself.  

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment